Be a Person of Integrity (Part 4)
• Anything you are doing that is not in line with the word of God , makes you to loose intergrity
• The company you keep and allow to speak into your life, will determine the outcome of your life.
• Our outcomes are as a result of our incomes.
• What was deposited into our lives is what will come out of our lives.
• It is never too late because Jesus came to deposit good morals in our lives.
• Jesus does that by giving us His Word.
• The only thing that will transform our lives is the Word of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.
• We should love the Word and embrace it in our lives.
• We should not allow ourselves be distracted from hearing the Word.
• The Word has power to change us from the inside.
• WHY IS INTEGRITY IMPORTANT? There are 3 ingredients that make people successful.
1. The person must excel in the area he wants to function.
2. The person must form alliance with other people in the same field to leverage outcomes.
3. The person must have integrity.
• You rather have character which will keep you rather than having talent with no intergrity .
• You will soon fail if you lack character.
• Morally righteousness gives you access to the Lord.
• It is better to maintain integrity without even letting people know that you are a Christian.
Other Sermons In This Series
April 30, 2018
July 03, 2018
August 29, 2018
Chat With Our Office Admin
Hi there! How can we help?