It pleases God when you are faithful (Part 2)
It pleases God when you are faithful:Part 2
• Faithfulness and unfaithfulness are not small matters.
• It is a big thing before God that a person is faithful or unfaithful.
• Faithfulness or unfaithfulness is not about who is directed to, it is a character of who is coming from.
• Faithfulness is a character that we build in us.
• If we are faithful on something, we will be faithful on the next thing.
• God is saying that if you can be faithful in finances, how to handle finances, whether you tithe or not, He will entrust to you spiritual riches.
• This is because you have learned to be faithful.
• When you are faithful you are faithful. It does not matter what is the object.
• It pleases God when we are faithful.
• If you are faithful to God, you will be faithful to everyone in your life.
• People who are faithful can’t backbite.
• Judas Iscariot was not faithful to the money entrust to him to keep.
• That is the reason why he became unfaithful also to Jesus. He betrayed Jesus.
• It is normal for unfaithful people to betray.
• Unfaithfulness breathes all kinds of evil.
• Judas, who was unfaithful, plotted to kill Jesus.
• Unfaithful person will steal, will cheat, will kill, will rape, will betray, will pretend.
• An unfaithful person is already established in his heart.
• He just sought an opportunity to act it out.
• He will just seek for an opportunity to act it out.
• God likes that we be faithful because He knows that we will be faithful to Him.
• Our character will be faithfulness.
• May God help us to be faithful at all times.