Living In The Zone Of Miracles (Part 5)
Living in the Zone of Miracles – Part 5
• Isaiah prophesied that Jesus will be Prince of Peace.
• Where there is peace there is His presence. His presence brings peace. His peace brings His presence.
• According to the world: peace is the absence of turmoil; Peace is the absence of war; Peace is the absence of fightings; Peace is the absence of quarrels.
• According to God, Peace is the presence of Jesus. Peace is a Person. He is sensitive and loving. He guides His children.
• When we offend the Person Peace, He leaves.
• Our lifestyle and motives must always be pleasing to the Person Peace, so that His presence would always be with us.
• Christ is present with us in the presence of the Holy Spirit.
• When His presence is with us, miracles will always happen.
• This is referring to the recipient of peace in the house.
• If we believe and receive the presence of Christ, His peace, we will experience miracles.
• Jesus sent His disciples with His peace. His Peace did miracles, signs and wonders.
• Just like people touched the fringe of Jesus’ garment, they were tapping in the presence of Jesus. They were tapping into Peace.
• They tapped into Peace.
• When people placed the sick people Peter would pass, they wanted to tap into the presence of the Prince of Peace in Peter.
• The Peace and Presence of Jesus in Paul also did miracles.
• When Jesus was confronted with by the storm, He released His peace.
Mar 4:35-41 ESV
• The Presence of the Holy Spirit brings Peace to us.
• When He met His disciples after resurrection, He released His peace.
• We should treasure the Peace of God in our lives because His Peace is His Presence and He is the zone of miracles.
Other Sermons In This Series
July 15, 2019
June 01, 2019
October 27, 2019
Hi there! How can we help?