The Art Of Not Giving Up
Pastor Dikobo Mokhudu
The Art of not giving up
• Refusing to accept defeat.
• There are dreams he still wants you to fulfill .
• There are nations he wants you to reach.
• There are places you still need to go.
• All of this God has put them in your hands.
• You have something powerful in your hands.
• Your enemy is not happy of what you have, the enemy is working tirelessly to ensure that whatever you have is destroyed
• If it wasn’t of the killing and destroying the enemy wouldn’t come to you.
• When the enemy come to you he comes with the mandate to steal, kill and destroy.
• Christ came that you may have life and life in abundance.
• Hold fast, hold tightly to what you have until Jesus comes.
• Hold fast to what you have irrespective of your circumstances.
• There is a tendency of us not appreciating what we already have.
• What happened to what you had before? Hold fast to what you have and had before.
• Why is it that when the things come to you die or loose shape?
• Don’t be too quick to accept defeat
• Failure is temporary.
• Failure is just not reaching required outcomes.
• Giving in is letting something happen without fighting for it.
• Confront issues and battles.
• Being defeated, giving up or quiting is not an option.
• Children of God have valuables in thier hands.
• Don’t give up on your children and marriage.
• If you draw back in the battle you will be destroyed.
• Your calling, children and marriage is valuable and the enemy is after it.
• He use whomever and whatever available to fight you.
2 Kings 7:3_10
• Life is just about a risk.
• When you are in your lowest point, stand up and God will show up.
• Don’t complain, dont throw a pity party , stand up and fight.
• You won’t fight your battle being far, you are not fighting flesh and blood, fight on your knees.
• Fight for your valuables, your Christian life.
• We are not of those who shrink back or escape.
• Fight with your knees and stand firm.
• Refuse to accept defeat.
Other Sermons In This Series
September 15, 2019
June 01, 2019
March 23, 2020
Hi there! How can we help?