The Blessings of Partnering with God in his Mission (Part 6)
Apostle David Mulutsi
The Blessings of Partnering with God in his Mission _Part 6
• Verse 16_”What” good deeds must I do to inherit the kingdom of God?
• Is not about “what” must you do but on “who”.
• The “who” will answer the “what’s”.
• Religion is about “what” must you do.
• With God is about “who”.
• Your relationship with God is critical.
• When you leave out the “who”/person(God) you need to replace with all the laws and regulations.
• Loving God is the most important thing you must do as a child of God.
• Satan knows that if you connect to the “who” there is nothing that can influence you.
• Satan will try to disconnect you to the “who” and make you to connect to the “what”
• You need to hold on to the “who”
• Get detachment to the material things and attach yourself to God.
• Never allow possessions to hold you.
• When you partner with Jesus on his mission you will never lose.
• When you serve God you will receive a hundredfold in your lifetime.
• When you serve God you will inherit the eternal life.
• You can’t experience the expansion of God if you still have fear of giving your last resources.
• You will expand in life if you offer into the kingdom of God.