The Power of Pentecost (Evening Service)
Sunday Evening Notes
Apostle David Mulutsi
The Power of Pentecost
• The fire that took place in old testament is the shadow of the new testament , the fire that individual Christians should experience.
• The power of Pentecost is the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
• The power of Pentecost should reside on your life as a Christian.
• There is no fly that will seat on the hot stove. As a Christian if the fire of God is on you no virus, demon or bacteria will sit on your life.
• Do not allow any fire extinguisher in your life.
• Pentecost was a literal feast/ celebration.
• The seven celebrations in the bible were:
1. The Passover
2. Unleavened bread
3. The feast of Pentecost
4. Feast of the trumpet
5. The feast of first fruits
6. The day of atonement
7. The feast of Tabernacle
• As a child of God you are elevated to the higher height. You are not on the physical. You have come to mount Zion.
• Our experience should be about the glory of God is not about going to the physical mountain. The church of God which is the mount Zion.
• Christians have come to experience the new testament. Acts 2 is a new testament experience .
• When you are born again you are surrounded by numerous angels.
• Hebrews 12:22-24 as a child of God you are in an environment of:
1. Mount Zion and to the city of the living God,the heavenly Jerusalem,
2. Innumerable angels in festal gathering.
3. Assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and
4. To God, the judge of all,
5. The spirits of the righteous made perfect,
6. To Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant,
7. To the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
• When you accept Jesus you come to the above mentioned environment.
• Your surrounding is an environment of mountain zion, the environment of God.
• No Challenge will be able to shake you if you are in the environment of the power of the living God.
• As Children of God you find your existence in the environment of the power of Pentecost.
• May you be the source of the grace of God in your family in Jesus’s name Amen.
1. Thank God for the environment of the power of the living God.
2. Pray that the fire of God will never be extinguished in your life in Jesus’s name Amen.
3. Just like it was in the day of Pentecost. Pray that God help you to maintain the fire of Pentecost in your life.
4. Thank God that he is working by his Spirit in South Africa. Pray that the power of God demolish the spirit of Coronavirus in Jesus’s name Amen.
_May God bless you and keep you as some of you are going back to work tomorrow.
_Do not be afraid because you are in the company of the angels of God .
Other Sermons In This Series
August 05, 2019
August 19, 2019
June 01, 2019
Hi there! How can we help?