Walking In The Environment Of Faith (Part 3)
Mark 11:14 & 23 ESV
· Goliath was a very big man. He was nine feet tall. He was 2,74 meters tall. The normal door size is 2,1 meters high.
· Five thousand shekels of bronze is = 125 pounds which is = 56kg.
· Goliath was fully covered. Where were you going to start attacking him?
· His stature was frightening. No wonder why even King Saul was scared.
· Goliath charged the environment with words of fear.
· Words of fear scared the Israelites, including the king.
· Those words affected everyone who heard them.
· The man was negatively charging his environment twice a day, morning and evening.
· The men of Israel were already affected by the words of Goliath. They were under his environment.
· Even David’s brother was affected by Goliath’s environment.
· David was walking in the environment of faith.
· He related to King Saul how the environment of faith worked for him.
· It was in the environment of faith that the lions were killed. It was in the environment of faith that the bears were killed.
· David charged his environment of faith further by the following verse.
· David spoke his environment of faith. His words strengthened his environment of faith.
Saul continued with his environment of fear and doubt.
· But David counter acted it by bringing his environment of faith.
· It was environment against an environment.
· Environment of faith will always succeed.
· David defeated Goliath by the words that he spoke.
· Had he not spoken those words, the sling would not have worked, the stone would have missed, and the sword would not have worked.
· But they all worked because they were under an environment of faith.
· When you walk in that environment of faith, things will align in your favour.
· Let us all speak words of faith that will always create an environment of faith.
Other Sermons In This Series
October 21, 2018
October 21, 2018
May 21, 2018
Hi there! How can we help?